More than 43% of websites globally are powered by WordPress, the content powerhouse that drives some of the largest names on the internet.
Because of its strong content management system and web-building infrastructure, it is highly valued by website owners and the online community.
Because WordPress is so adaptable, many companies use its platform to produce branded and customized web content for their customers.
These businesses’ digital maturity and durability demonstrate WordPress’s dependability as a CMS and website builder. WordPress is also advantageous for various enterprises, including small-town coffee shops and major news outlets.
We have gathered the top WordPress hosting for agencies options for agencies just like yours in case you are searching for a more dependable hosting for your WordPress website. Continue reading.
You cannot cut corners when it comes to performance because you will be building websites for clients. The reputation of your company is in danger. You can use a hosting company that has CDN as a standard feature in relation to this.
When it comes to performance, CDN is essential. For a website, the dispersed content delivery approach offers numerous advantages. It’s also practically necessary to include other features like SSL, SFTP, and scheduled backups.
The following are the conditions that a web hosting company for agencies must meet in order to successfully host WordPress websites:
- Schedule backups
- WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- 24/7 Support
Don’t forget to take into account additional factors like server locations and uptime guarantees. Here at Hosting Mastery Hub, we explore the top Best 7 WordPress hosting for agencies options that we believe are ideal for agencies:
|Easy-to-use control interface, extensive CDN, and adjustable term agreements
|Combined file manager and high-end CDN
|Unlimited websites on a dedicated cloud server
|Excellent PHP settings and a clear control panel
|Simple control panel
|Great PHP configuration
1: Kinsta: Easy to Use
Kinsta is at the top of our list of recommended hosts for agencies. The primary reasons we suggest Kinsta are its outstanding PHP setup and speed. To find out more about the Kinsta-hosted site performance, go directly to this area.
Because it uses two essential aspects for site performance—CDN and caching—Kinsta enjoys a positive reputation in this area. Cloudflare, whose data centers are spread across more than 100 countries worldwide, powers these functionalities.
There are no further settings needed for these functions, which are activated by default. Put differently, by default, every website hosted on Kinsta has CDN and cache features. Kinsta provides Early Hints in addition to CDN and caching to make your Sites even faster.
The user-friendly, specially designed control panel that Kinsta offers is another noteworthy feature (as you can see on the screenshot above). You’ll find it simpler to operate every Kinsta feature using the panel.
- Outstanding work
- Simple, personalized control panel
- Simple backup
- Top-notch documentation
- No long-term agreements
- Listing in the agency directory
- Not a file manager function
- not hosting emails
- No service for registering domains
2: ARZ Host: Overall Best
ARZ Host is a web hosting provider that offers specialized hosting services tailored for WordPress websites. With a focus on performance, security, and user-friendly features, ARZ Host aims to provide a seamless hosting experience for individuals and businesses using the WordPress platform.
Performance is one of the main features of ARZ Host’s WordPress hosting. The hosting solution is set up to guarantee WordPress blogs load quickly, which enhances user experience and may even boost search engine rankings.
ARZ Host’s plan to improve website speed may include the usage of content delivery networks (CDNs) and sophisticated caching techniques.
The security of WordPress websites hosted on ARZ Host’s infrastructure is given top priority. To defend against potential threats, this includes installing firewalls, malware scanners, and frequent security upgrades.
To improve the security of WordPress websites even more, the hosting provider might additionally include tools like SSL certificates and automated backups.
- Affordable pricing
- Reliable hosting
- Easy to use
- Great customer support
- Limited storage and bandwidth on lower-tier plans
3: Cloudways: Best Dedicated Cloud Server
Choosing a cloud service for your hosting is one benefit of using Cloudways for WordPress hosting. You have the option to utilize AWS, Google Cloud, or DigitalOcean. DigitalOcean owns Cloudways itself. The purchase was completed in 2022.
A landing page introduction claims that 12,000 agencies have used Cloudways.
If your organization uses Divi, there are two methods to get your websites hosted on Cloudways. Initially, you can manually install Divi after signing up for a Cloudways plan. The second option is to sign up for a Divi Hosting package.
Elegant Themes, the company that created Divi, offers a service called Divi Hosting that allows you to have Divi pre-installed on a WordPress website. For the program, Elegant Themes collaborates with a number of reputable hosting providers, such as Cloudways.
Similar to Kinsta, Cloudways provides an agency directory function to increase the visibility of your firm.
- Infinite webpages
- No limitations with plugins
- exclusive cloud servers
- No maximum number of visitors
- Listings in directories for agencies
- trial without requiring a credit card
- Not a file manager function
- No service for registering domains
- not hosting emails
4: Nexcess: Excellent Control Panel
With any editor, Nexcess is an excellent hosting solution for WordPress websites. The service provides outstanding PHP settings to ensure the trouble-free operation of your WordPress website.
It has the highest PHP memory limit (2 GB) of all the listed versions. It also employs more PHP developers. Ten PHP workers are included in even the most basic plan. Additional features included with Nexcess are scheduled backups, free SSL, and CDN.
In need of a managed WordPress hosting company that also provides email hosting? Then, you have the choice to use Nexcess.
Even though the functionality might not be as advanced as, say, Gmail, your clients can send and receive emails using this feature without having to pay extra money.
- Excellent performance
- Built-in email hosting
- More affordable
- Great PHP configuration
- Multiple support options
- Lack of documentation
- No file manager
5: SiteGround: Powerful and Secure WordPress Hosting
One of the best WordPress hosting options is SiteGround, which offers first-rate WordPress-focused services. The CMS is the center of attention of the entire hosting platform, which provides speed, security, and custom management options to further enhance its strength.
SiteGround provides services for automatic WordPress installations, upgrades, and migrations. In addition, the Starter plugin will aid in the website’s development, and the auto-setup procedure will enable you to construct a website in a matter of minutes.
WordPress staging is another option, where you may make a clone of your website and test changes safely and conveniently.
SiteGround comes with an already-built cache system, an Ultrafast PHP setup, and an on-site optimization plugin. Furthermore, SiteGround demonstrated a 99.99% uptime rate for the course of more than two months of testing, and its server response time averaged 217 ms.
SiteGround is the standard for speed in this category when compared to other hosting. Furthermore, you have the option to select the US, Europe, Asia, or Australia as the hosting location for your website when making a purchase. Your target audience’s latency will be reduced as a result.
- Premium performance results
- Easy WordPress installation
- Servers in 4 continents
- Useful features
- High-end shared hosting prices
- Entry plan does not include staging
6: Hostinger: Best Web Hosting for WordPress
One of the greatest options for WordPress hosting is Hostinger. When compared to other options, it provides some of the most affordable subscription plans. It’s also quite simple to use, and the performance results are the greatest we’ve seen.
Hostinger’s WordPress hosting solution simplifies website setup by providing automatic WordPress installation and backups directly from the dashboard. You will also receive tools for controlling general WordPress settings internationally, along with a complimentary website migration.
We built a mock-up website and used GTmetrix to analyze the performance of Hostinger. The provider had 100% uptime in the last two months with zero outages. 936 ms was the average page load time, and 511 ms was the average response time.
Furthermore, eight global locations—the US, UK, Netherlands, Lithuania, France, India, Singapore, and Brazil—have servers.
Regardless of the Hostinger plan you select, you will receive weekly backups, unlimited bandwidth, a custom domain (apart from the Single WordPress plan), a free SSL certificate, and up to 100 email addresses.
Furthermore, all plans come with the latest versions of PHP, LiteSpeed web servers, and catching.
- Excellent WordPress integration
- Great performance results
- 8 datacenter locations
- Very cheap subscription prices
- Easy to use control panel
- Entry plan doesn’t include on-demand backups
- Features are on the basic side
7: Flywheel: Best WordPress Features
Another WordPress hosting that we suggest if you own an agency and want to give your clients better site speed is Flywheel. It is a fantastic choice in particular if you wish to move away from WP Engine and are currently using it.
Despite being owned by WP Engine, Flywheel is a wonderful alternative to WP Engine because of its better PHP configuration.
For each user category, Flywheel offers more affordable hosting plans than the other hosting companies mentioned above. Flywheel only provides one plan for agencies, which is dubbed Agency.
You can install up to 30 WordPress websites with the plan. Members of your team might be invited to assist you in managing the websites of your clients.
- Created specifically for WordPress
- Simple to work together with teammates
- Listings in directories for agencies
- basic costing
- Some features require add-ons
- No email hosting
How we evaluated the top WordPress hosting for agencies?
Evaluating the top hosting companies for WordPress involves a comprehensive assessment of various factors that contribute to a website’s performance, reliability, and user experience. Here’s a breakdown of the key criteria considered in our evaluation process:
- Speed: We thoroughly test the loading speed of WordPress websites hosted on different providers, using tools like Pingdom and Load Impact. This includes measuring page load times, server response times, and overall responsiveness under various traffic conditions.
- Uptime: We closely monitor the uptime of WordPress websites hosted on different providers, ensuring they maintain a consistent and high percentage of availability. Uptime is crucial for ensuring your website is always accessible to visitors and avoiding potential revenue or reputation losses.
- WordPress-specific features: We evaluate the range of WordPress-specific features offered by each provider, such as automatic WordPress updates, pre-installed WordPress themes and plugins, and specialized WordPress caching solutions.
4: Customer Support:
- Responsiveness: We assess the responsiveness and effectiveness of customer support provided by each hosting company. This includes evaluating the availability of support channels, response times, and the expertise of support agents.
- Value for money: We analyze the pricing structure of different hosting plans, considering the features, performance, and support offered at each price point. We aim to identify providers that offer competitive pricing without compromising on quality.
6: User Reviews:
- Gathering feedback: We gather feedback from real users of each hosting company, considering their experiences with performance, reliability, customer support, and overall satisfaction. User reviews provide valuable insights into the real-world performance of different hosting providers.
- Security measures: We assess the security measures implemented by each hosting provider, such as firewalls, malware protection, and intrusion detection systems. Security is paramount for protecting your website from cyberattacks and data breaches.
In addition to these core criteria, we consider other factors such as scalability, ease of use, and managed WordPress solutions to provide a comprehensive evaluation of the top hosting companies for WordPress.
Why Choose WordPress Hosting?
Choosing WordPress hosting is a strategic decision for individuals and businesses looking to create and manage a website using the WordPress content management system (CMS).
WordPress is one of the most popular and widely used CMS platforms globally, and several hosting providers specialize in offering services tailored to its specific requirements.
Here are some reasons why you might choose WordPress hosting:
|WordPress hosting providers often optimize their servers specifically for the WordPress platform. This can result in faster loading times and improved overall performance for your WordPress website.
|WordPress regularly releases updates to enhance security and add new features. Many WordPress hosting providers offer automatic updates for the WordPress core, plugins, and themes, ensuring that your site stays secure and up to date.
|WordPress hosting providers typically have support teams with expertise in WordPress-related issues. This can be valuable if you encounter problems specific to the WordPress platform, as the support team is familiar with the ins and outs of the CMS.
|WordPress hosting often includes security features tailored to the platform’s needs. This may include firewalls, malware scanning, and other security measures designed to protect WordPress sites from common threats.
|Many WordPress hosting plans offer scalability, allowing you to easily upgrade your resources as your website grows. This ensures that your site can handle increased traffic and demands without experiencing performance issues.
|Some hosting providers offer tools and features specifically designed for WordPress users, such as one-click installations, staging environments, and site cloning capabilities. These tools can simplify the management and development of your WordPress site.
|Backup and Restore:
|WordPress hosting services often include automated backup and restore features. This is crucial for safeguarding your website’s data, allowing you to restore your site to a previous state in case of accidental data loss or issues.
|WordPress hosting providers typically configure their servers to meet the specific requirements of the WordPress platform, optimizing performance and compatibility.
|Some WordPress hosting plans are fully managed, meaning that the hosting provider takes care of routine tasks such as updates, backups, and security monitoring. This allows you to focus more on creating content and managing your site rather than dealing with technical aspects.
When choosing WordPress hosting for agencies, consider your specific needs, budget, and the level of support and features you require. Whether you’re running a personal blog, a business website, or an e-commerce store, selecting a hosting provider that specializes in WordPress can contribute to a smoother and more optimized website experience.
According to Hosting Mastery Hub, it is your duty as an agency to select the top web hosting provider for your customers. Although you can host your clients’ websites on a budget, this is not a smart long-term option for your service’s reputation. Recall that your customers will make every effort to expand their businesses.
Growth in an internet business translates into increased traffic. Inexpensive hosting is not built for sudden spikes in traffic or other events associated with expanding businesses.
The term “cheap managed WordPress hosting” here refers to standard shared hosting that costs less than $10 a month. The control panel for this kind of hosting is often cPanel.
For the purpose of saving resources, the majority of inexpensive hosting services have subpar PHP settings in addition to poor performance and incapacity for traffic surges.
For example, some inexpensive hosting providers prohibit the send mail function in PHP, which is necessary for the majority of contact form plugins, thus you might not be able to send emails using the contact form.
Every hosting provider on the aforementioned list offers excellent PHP settings for WordPress. Basic problems like a form not being sent or memory being full won’t occur.
Moreover, each of the aforementioned hosting packages includes the following features:
- Built-in CDN
- Free SSL
- Staging environment
- Custom panel
Using a managed WordPress hosting service, such as those on the above list, is an intelligent method to reduce your final costs if you do the math correctly.
I hope this helps!
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q#1: What is WordPress hosting?
WordPress hosting is a type of web hosting that is specifically designed for WordPress websites. It provides the necessary resources and tools to run WordPress websites smoothly and efficiently. WordPress hosting typically includes features such as:
- Automatic WordPress installation and updates
- One-click WordPress plugin and theme installation
- Managed WordPress security
- WordPress-specific customer support
Q#2: Why do agencies need WordPress hosting?
Agencies that manage WordPress websites for their clients need WordPress hosting in order to provide their clients with the best possible experience. WordPress hosting can help agencies to:
- Save time and money by managing their clients’ WordPress websites from a single dashboard
- Provide their clients with reliable and secure WordPress websites
- Offer their clients expert WordPress support
Q#3: What are the different types of WordPress hosting?
There are three main types of WordPress hosting for agencies:
- Shared WordPress hosting: This is the most affordable type of WordPress hosting. It is a good option for small businesses and personal websites.
- Managed WordPress hosting: This type of WordPress hosting is more expensive than shared hosting, but it provides more features and support. Managed WordPress hosting is a good option for businesses that need a more reliable and secure WordPress hosting solution.
- Dedicated WordPress hosting: This is the most expensive type of WordPress hosting. It is a good option for businesses that need the most powerful and scalable WordPress hosting solution.
Q#4: How much does WordPress hosting cost?
The cost of WordPress hosting depends on the type of hosting you choose and the features you need. Shared WordPress hosting can cost as little as $3 per month, while dedicated WordPress hosting can cost $200 per month or more.
Q#5: How do I choose the right WordPress hosting provider?
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a WordPress hosting provider, including:
- Price: How much can you afford to spend on WordPress hosting?
- Features: What features are important to you?
- Support: What level of support do you need?
- Uptime: What is the uptime guarantee of the hosting provider?
- Security: What security features does the hosting provider offer?
Q#6: What are some of the best WordPress hosting providers for agencies?
Some of the best WordPress hosting for agencies providers include:
- ARZ Host: ARZ Host is a managed WordPress hosting provider that offers a variety of features and support for agencies.
- Flywheel: Flywheel is another managed WordPress hosting provider that is popular with agencies.
- Kinsta: Kinsta is a third managed WordPress hosting provider that is known for its high performance and reliability.